Namaste

Namaste! Welcome to my blog. This blog serves to highlight the journey I am walking in returning to Nepal. I want to share with you the ups and downs that I experience, and most of all, to allow you to be involved and feel apart of this amazing journey of calling, faith, and obedience.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

4 Months To Departure

Today is June 3rd, and four months from today I will be boarding a plane to Nepal. Wow! In a way four months seem long but on the other hand I realize how quickly time will fly.

I have been trying to think about the best way to ship things over to Nepal but have yet to come up with a good way of getting boxes there that won't cost me thousands of dollars. Ideas? Let me know. It has been a very different experience buying things for my "house-to-be" in Nepal, thinking about what I really need as opposed to what would be nice to have. I had a moment of realization when I thought about seating in my family room/living room and then found myself at a small boutique in Montreal buying floor pillow covers! I am so excited about the changes to come.

It has been an exciting week for me in regards to support raising. I now have 50% of my monthly support raised! I am humbled by the blessing I have experienced but most of all I am grateful for the journey of learning to trust beyond what I can control.

No comments: